Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sephora Haul


I was in Sephora Ion to check out the newly launched Laura Mercier. I am especially excited by Laura Merceir and wanted to check out their Caviar sticks and everything else. Guerlain was promoting their new Rouge Automatique Shines which I unfortunately did not check out They were having a demo and I spied some well known bloogers, I was to shy to hang around and instead when to the regular counter to have a peek. (I am so lame!) Anyway my heart skipped a beat when I saw the Terracotta Blush which I have been planning to buy but resisted ordering from Nordstrom.

I will leave you with some pictures to drool over while I put them through their paces.




Tell me how could I ever resist picking up these beauties? I simply cannot refuse anything with gold shimmer in them.

At Laura Mercier I picked up Caviar Sick Eye Colour in Amethyst and Metallic Creme Eye Colour in Gold.








Reviews and more swatches soon!

15 comments:

  1. Oooo I'm excited to see how fabulous the eye colours look on you! I'm betting the gold one will be especially nice with your skin tone :) And I really am drooling over the sunny pink blush haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emmy I love the Laura Mercier gold cream shadow a lot. Been wearing it almost every other day. Sunny Pink is very pretty. I promise to post a review soon!

      Delete
  2. Lovely hauls there! I recalled you mentioning that you have been eyeing the Guerlain blushes yah?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have been, I have satisfied my cravings.

      Delete
  3. Sunny Pink looks super pretty! How is it as a blush? Or is it more like a pretty pink highlighter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh, more a pretty pink highlighter than blush on me though Pammy. :(

      Delete
  4. The shimmers in the Terracotta blushes look beautiful. Please do an FOTD with them :)! I am so keen on checking out LM too - been so busy I hardly have time to go shopping at all :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eileen, I'll try to post the blush swatches but am having a hard time to get them to show. I now what you mean, I have been so busy too but I have managed to get some free time lately and I have been shopping like crazy!

      Delete
  5. Hi Jacq,
    How is the caviar stick? Doea this smudge easily? What about the cream eye color? Nice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Caviar Stick Meryl, they do not smudge at all on my lids and they last a really long time. They are so much creamier than MAC Shade sticks. So easy to blend. I love the shade Amethyst. You should try the metallic cream eye shadows too, absolutely gorgeous. I just bought another in Alloy.

      Delete
  6. OHGOODGOD I NEED those Guerlain blushes :) I absolutely LOVE the Terracotta collection :)
    That Laura Mercier creme shadow is very interesting too!:)
    Glad I will be travelling a bit soon, taxfree here i come ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss Delirium, thanks for popping by. May I suggest you swatch them first. I am having trouble getting them to show up on my after a few hours as they don't last very long. They act like highlighters to me instead of blush which was quite disappointing to me. I am still trying to get them to work on me.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for sharing that! Too bad as the colors are soo lovely :)

      Delete
  7. Nice haul! Love the Guerlain blushes but I'll be saving my moolah on the Summer highlighter instead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save your money Joyce and do not buy the blushes! They do not last at all, they kinda disappear after two hours so disappointing.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.