Saturday, April 7, 2012

Red lips for the day

I did a red lip look just a few days ago and I thought I would share it with you. I don't wear red lips for work, I prefer wearing red lips at night. So for a day look, I like using Burberry Lip Mist in Rosy Red which can be worn as a stain. I initially wore it sheerer by using my MAC Spice lip liner then later I decided to use my Burberry Brick Red lip liner and kapow! It became a full on red.



Lips:
Burberry Lip Liner Brick Red
Burberry Lip Mist Rosy Red



Eyes:
NARS Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base
Suqqu Usuchaori Eye Shadow Palette
Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel No. 77 Matte Black
LORAC Front of the Line Liner
Ardell Lashes 108



Cheeks:
YSL Creme De Blush No. 4 Bright Coral
Chanel Joues Contraste Tea Rose
Chanel Lumière Sculptée De Chanel



Messy hair! Sorry!

Face:
Clarins UV Plus HP Beige
Giorgio Armani Fluid Master primer
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder


Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

  1. You look best with red lips. You also have Tea Rose! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pammy, I love red lips and if I could wear it everyday I would :) I love Tea Rose, it was my first Chanel JC, I love wearing it with bright lip looks.

      Delete
  2. Jacqueline, red is really your color! Looks daring but not too much! I love the way it looks on you. Nice top as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a dress I bought just last Saturday from Zara. I just love the bright and colourful dress so I thought why not pair it with red lips. Thanks so much Memo.

      Delete
  3. U carry red lips so well!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great with red lips! You should definitely wear it more often.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.