Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Juicy Orange look

I saw a few beautiful Tangerine Tango looks around and I just had to do one myself. Atelier Beauty and From Head To Toe have gorgeous looks that you have to check out.

This is my humble version.

I am quite excited to see the collaboration between Sephora and Pantone, oranges are my kind of colour. I was also figuring out how to work my Chanel eye shadow Tigerlily so I'm pretty pleased with the results.





Eyes:
NARS Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base
Suqqu Himesango eye shadow palette (the peachy pink)
Chanel Soft Touch Eye shadow 91 Tigerlily
Inglot AMC Shine 15
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Smog)
Burberry Sheer Eye shadow Porcelain
Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner Bourbon and Eldorado
Ardell lashes 108


Cheeks:
Lunasol Cream Blush Beige
Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer 10
Anna Sui Rose Cheek Colour 600
Edward Bess Bronzer Day Dream


Lips:
Lancome Le Lip stique Lip liner Inspire
YSL Glossy Stain 8 Orange De Chine


Face:
Clarins UV Plus HP Beige
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Burberry Sheer Concealer
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder



 Thanks for looking!

17 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love how we manage to (finally)incorporate neglected products for the look. In your case, Tigerlily that's seems to be out of place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this orange look on you, very pretty! You have the perfect coloring for it; I'm scared of wearing orange myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Naked palette is so gorgeous! You look great in oranges and corals (on the other hand, I look ill in them) and I love your teal top - where is it from and do you think I can get it anywhere still?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought my lace teal top at Pull and Bear last year, don't think you can get it anymore. Thanks Rachel ;) I'm actually glad I bought Tigerlily now.

      Delete
    2. Aw darn, actually I was thinking of getting it for my mom, it looks just like the sort of thing she would like.

      Delete
  4. I love this look on you! The tango colour is totally you, I know I'll look like a puffy eye :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie the trick with orange colours is to use it as an accent not for the whole eye. I had the puffy eye syndrome when I first used Tigerlily. You also need to use a brown eye shadow to anchor it.

      Delete
  5. Babe! Armani back in SG: http://www.makeupstash.com/2012/04/giorgio-armani-beauty-in-singapore-again.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel I know! I am so excited, I must visit when I am free. Will you?

      Delete
    2. I've actually never seen Armani products in person, so I'll probably make a stop by the next time I'm around that end of Orchard, these days I mainly just go around the Taka area if I'm in town. Not really a destination spot for me cos I'm not looking to acquire anything new, but am quite interested to see the Eyes to Kill eyeshadows!

      Delete
  6. Jacq, you never look wrong with red lipstick!
    Imo, tangerine looks good with most asian skin tone, it's just how orange each person want it to be :) nice post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meryl :) so what is your favourite tangerine lipstick?

      Delete
    2. I have Chanel Sari Dore but rarely use them. It's a pretty color but I have to use it only for certain occasions :)

      Delete
    3. Meryl I have that too! It was my first tangerine shade from Chanel. Great minds think alike :)

      Delete
  7. Awesome haul! You'll love Monte Carlo! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have it too? Do you use it as a blush?

      Delete
    2. Just realised I commented in the wrong post! *smacks head*

      Yup I have Monte Carlo too! The shades on the bottom work as a blush for me =)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.