Sunday, March 18, 2012

Vivocity FOTD

I dragged DS out with me Vivocity so I could pamper my much neglected nails a few days back. DS was so sweet to wait for me patiently. I have actually done this look before but I really love how the green goes with the warm brown.




Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Loreal Infallible Emerald Lame
Inglot Matt 390
UD Naked Palette (Smog)
Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells Mascara


Lips:
Chanel Lip Liner Natural
Burberry Lip Mist Rosy Red dabbed onto lips



Face:
Dr Young Pore Eraser
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek Stain Petal
Burberry Light Glow Tangerine



Me with glasses! Bet you didn't know huh? I wear contacts most of the time but my left eye was giving me a little trouble the night before so I thought it would be safer to give my eyes a rest.




My DS is an amazing little guy. He is the rough and tumble sort. There is this weird merry go round at Vivocity and the boys playing were just going at it. Making it go a fast as it could, my DS just hung on to dear life laughing away. He fell a couple of times and just picked himself up and got back on. I was a little worried over how rough the other boys were playing but I was telling myself never mind if he falls so be it. 

Once he had a fish bone stuck in his throat and had to go to the A&E at the hospital. The doctors stuck this long tube thing down his nose and into his throat to inspect. Not once did he cry or complain. My DH had to go into the room with him because I was shivering and shaking away. Mommy was the scaredy cat instead.

11 comments:

  1. Brave young man. :)

    I like the eyeshadow colour combination. You look great with glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pammy, Emerald Lame is a great green eye shadow.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful look!

    You have such a courageous son! Sorry he had to go through the fish-bone thingy, I had that happen to me when I was a kid and I could not really remember the entire process besides the fact that it was painful and uncomfortable. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen, I'll give DS a kiss on his cheek on your behalf.

      Delete
  3. Love this look on you, Jacqueline! It's very nice and wearable, but still got that oomph going on!

    I'd be scared if my kid (when/if I have one I mean lol) has fish bone stuck in his throat too, so I can understand! You should be proud because he's so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. talk about coincidence! I've been searching the internet and MUA for a good green eyeshadow. :) Good food-for-thought. I wonder if Emerald Lame is available in North America.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get different colours than you guys over at the US, I don't think I've seen an Emerald Lame in the US loreal website. There is a green though, maybe it is the same but with a different name. It is called Permanent Khaki. What kind of green are you looking for? Mac Humid is a nice, deep dark forest green.

      Delete
    2. I was thinking of Humid, but I'll have to go to the store to see how it matches my colouring. My current, most-pressing hunt is for the perfect teal. I wish Urban Decay made its "Deep End" (from the 25th Anniversary Palette) as a single.

      Delete
    3. Good luck finding your green and teal eye shadow. I took at look at Deep End, very pretty!

      Delete
    4. Thanks!
      Ps maybe UD will hear my plea and release the single!

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.