Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Lorax FOTD

It is the school holidays! Yay for me and DS, at least we get some time to chill and relax together. The whole family went down to Vivocity to catch the movie The Lorax which I must say was entertainment and thoughtful even for a big kid like myself.

Here is a look I did. I wanted to keep my eyes neutral and wear a bright pink lip.





Eyes:
Nars Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base (been testing this out for about a week now)
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Inglot Matt 327
Inglot 112R
Kate Gel Eyeliner
Lorac Front of the Line eyeliner
MUFE Aqua Eyes 0L
Ardell False Lashes 108



Face:
Dr Young Pore Eraser (testing this out too)
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
Burberry Sheer Luminous Concealer
Giorgio Armani MicroFil Loose Powder
Burberry Light Glow Blush Cameo
Guerlain Cruel Gardenia as highlighter


Lips:
Burberry Lip Pencil Dusty Rose
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet L'Exuberante


My whole look. I followed what Sunny of Mostly Sunny did. Put myself in between the window and my seriously old and dusty curtains. I kinda like how it turned out. I'm also showing off my newly touched up brows. (Will do an update of my Browhaus Brow Resurrection soon.)


My super cool DS with his mini me tomahawk.



I hauled something from ASOS and wanted to wear it out.



You likey? It was a little loose so I will have to take it in at the sides a tad. I did an emergency sewing just to wear it out. Have a great Term 1 holiday!

6 comments:

  1. I've heard good things about the Lorac Front of the Line eyeliner and Nars Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base. Brows are top notch and the dress is flattering on your figure.

    You've probably gone into this before (but would you humor me?) but how do you like/use the Laura Mercier vs the Guerlain highlighter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Boo Boo, can I just say I love your nick I love saying boo boo. :) I love both, don't make me choose because like children I love them equally. I use my LM with my warm blush and Guerlain for my pink blush. I try to give them equal love. I use both to highlight my cheek bone area and my brow bone. I don't use it all over my face because I still tend to be a little oily so I don't want to emphasize it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Naomi, I'm glad you popped by to leave me a comment.

      Delete
  3. Hey Jacqueline, it is SO weird, but I remember distinctively that I left a comment here but apparently it didn't show up? Maybe I didn't type the verification code right?

    Anyways I'm glad you tried out my curtain trick lol. Your son is SUPER cute, and I love everything about your makeup AND the dress! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sunny thanks for leaving me a comment, I am so going to use your photo taking trick from now on. Thanks for your compliments ;)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.