Sunday, March 4, 2012

FOTD: Out to the movies!

I wore my new Shu Uemura Air palette from the Spring 2012 collection. I love the fresh green and yellow shade but oh my, the glitter fall out was terrible. I eventually had to use tape to clean up the glittery mess off my face. I also wanted to use some of the goodies sweetie Elaine gave to me. 




On my eyes, I used the all the colours from the Air palette
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Glitter Green on the inner corners
Brown on the outer corners
Yellow on the brow bone and blended downwards
False Lashes, Luminous Change Eyelash 01



On my lips, MAC Lipstain Marker in Full of Flare and Dior Addict in Fire. I love this combination.


On my face.
Lunasol Control Makeup Base 03 (Thanks Elaine!)
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
MAC Lustredrops in Pink Rebel
Edward Bess Bronzer in Day Dream
Kose Esprique Melty Fix Cheek RD400 (Thanks Elaine!)


Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love this look! It's very nice and spring-y! I'd be pretty annoyed to deal with glitter fallout as well, but sometimes it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to tolerate the green glitter fall out because it is just so pretty.

      Delete
  2. Jacqueline, Chanel Vitalumiere is really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy, I love using this for the weekends. Nice and sheer.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.