Saturday, March 31, 2012

FOTD at the airport


After food
We went out to Terminal 3 for lunch on Sunday. This is the look I did.


Face:
GA Fluid Master primer
Shiseido Perfect Refining Foundation in B20 Natural Light Beige (trying this out for the first time)
GA Luminous Silk Powder in 7 Tan
GA High Precision Retouch


Cheeks:
MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel
Burberry Light Glow in Tangerine


Eyes:
Naked Palette (Sin, Buck and Hustle)
Chanel Illusions d'Ombre in Fantasme (inner corner of the eyes)
MAC Fluid Line in Blacktrack
Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liner
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Neyo
Ardell's False Lashes in 108


Lips:
MAC Select Cover Up in NC35
Urban Decay Super Saturated High Gloss in Punch Drunk



Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful foundation! Your skin really look absolutely flawless! are you flying somewhere? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nawh just wanted to go somewhere different for once other than the beach. Terminal 3 is a large airport so we thought we would wander around and have lunch there. There is a 3 storey slide for kids so we brought DS there to have fun.

      Delete
  2. the base makeup that you've used really does make your face flawless. i think i must try it as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly do not like the Shiseido foundation that much, it isn't as refined and blendable like my other foundations. Stacy I was having a good day, my skin decided to cooperate. Thanks ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Jacq,

    I was going to ask you about the Shiseido foundation. It had such great reviews on musingsofamuse.com. :P But too bad it didn't work for you. Did it dry down too quickly for you to blend in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naturefall, well it felt like it sat on my skin instead of sinking in and melding into my face. Oil control was also an issue as I had to blot after a few hours. Lately I do not need blotting at all for my foundations.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.