Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Clio Gelpreso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner No. 2 Jade Green Swatches and Reviews



I bought this from Beauty Palace for SGD $18.90. I can't resist trying out eye liners than claim to be water proof. Instead of getting the plain old black I thought I would try out a colourful eye liner.





It is a smooth creamy teal green.



It glides onto my lids.


I took out a couple of eye pencils I had to do a little comparison.


Clio, Urban Decay, Sephora and Make Up For Ever

Saline Bath


After a vigorous rub
Well I wore my Clio pencil for work, after about 10 hours it smudged ever so slightly. I am very pleased with this pencil. 

It comes with a built in pencil sharpener.  I wish I could get it really sharp because the sharpener just doesn't quite cut it.

Ratings: 3+ lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Looks good!!! I am soo getting one too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool let me know how you like it, I would love to hear your views.

      Delete
    2. dropped beauty palace a note to order, shall wait for them to revert, hehe.

      Delete
  2. Miaka I hope you will get your pencil soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.