Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cheer me up face of the day






I hate being sick at home so while I was stuck at home recovering I decided to cheer myself up and play with my make up.

Face:
Chanel Purete Ideale Mattifying Fluid
Dr Young Pore Eraser Balm
Dior BB Cream (on my cheeks to cover the acne scars)
Lancome Teint Miracle
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder

Cheeks:
Anna Sui Rose Cheek Color 400



Eyes:
Nars Smudgeproof Eye Shadow Base
Lunasol Aurorized Eyes No. 3 Gentle Variation
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes 0L



Lashes:
Cosmos CN01




Lips:
MAC Lipliner Burgandy
Guerlain Automatique No. 168 L'Heure Bleue





Without lashes





I liked how it looks and that certainly cheered me up. I hope you like it too, thanks for looking!

14 comments:

  1. You looked great! Love your eye look. Reminds me I've neglected this particular palette of mine. And the blush... Looks so gorgeous on you. 400 is going to me mine... SOON!

    Hope you'll recover soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nonno quick get the blush, I'm loving it lots.

      Delete
  2. Nice look! Hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lost my voice! I'm better now but I sound very sexy!

      Delete
  3. Lovely! You look not sick at all. That lip colour is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not had to opportunity to wear my red lippie out. I really love it too.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Kate, thanks for popping by and leaving me a comment. All you ladies cheer me up with your kind words. ;) can I say I'm very envious of your Suqqu collection.

      Delete
  5. Hi Jacqueline, hope you feel better soon!

    How do you find the Dior BB cream? Does it help for acne scars? Also, do you skip a primer and moisturizer if you use the BB cream?

    x

    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Dior Bb cream is creamy and a tab hard to blend so I mix it with my Estée Lauder Advance Night Repair serum. I skip both moisturizer, primer and sunblock when I use this. Initially the shade matched but I'm a little darker these days so this makes me look a tad too fair. If I wanted more coverage for my acne scars I dad some of this on my cheeks then use my regular foundation over it. It covers my scars quite well.

      Delete
  6. Your eyes look so big! I agree with Rachel -- you do not look sick. You look sensational. Please do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boo Boo! That is because I open my eyes big big! ;) Honestly I suck at tutorials and taking pictures, I'm trying my darnest to get good lighting and a decent white background without luck. I really piled on the blush to get it to show, I would not leave the house normally with such heavy blush application. Thanks so much for your encouragement it means a lot. (smooch!)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.