Monday, March 5, 2012

Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Fantasme swatches and reviews



My latest Illusion D'Ombre buy. Qui Ling the MA from Ion Chanel showed me how to apply this at the corner of my eyes to brighten the area. She also applied a thin wash of Fantasme over my lids. It was so pretty, I was sold. 





Fantasme is the sheerest and the most glittery of the bunch. If paired over matt eye shadows, it gives the eye lids a sparkly shine, great for nights out. You can also pair this with Mirifique as an eye liner. They stay put all day without any fall out, which I love. You can also use this as a glittery cheek highlighter for parties.


For the above two pictures, I used a subtle wash of Fantasme.


 


For the next set of pictures, I went glitter crazy and blinged out the Fantasme. Total great for party nights.





Products I used:


Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked eye shadow from the Naked palette
Chanel Fantasme and Mirifique
MAC Penultimate Liner
Chanel Inmitable Extreme mascara

Finally all my Illusion D'Ombres getting cozy with each other. Aren't they pretty.



Ratings: 3 lipsticks

8 comments:

  1. They all look pretty but they scream shimmer! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty indeed!!! Surprisingly haven't bought myself any of the Chanel d'ombres... But think I will have to now. Which is your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mirifique because it is a glittering black but you have to deal with initial fall out and Emerville such a lovely champagne colour.

      Delete
  3. Hey Jacq, heard the lasting power of these shadows are not good, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miaka, they last well in my opinion without creasing or smudging but application gor Mirifique is tricky it tends to fall under your eyes.

      Delete
  4. Not going to get Rivière and Ebouli to complete your collection? ;)
    I only have Epatant which I love. I also like Emerville.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nonno, I might get Ebouli but not Riviere too light and sheer for my liking, I'm not sure how I would wear it.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.