Thursday, March 29, 2012

Burberry Lip Mist Swatches



I received this little sample from the Burberry counter during one of my hauls so I thought I would do a little swatch fest for all of you.

You can check out my detailed review of Lip Mist in Camelia Pink.



Copper Mist

This is a nice nude brown colour, if I ever wanted to venture into nudes, this would be a shade I would pick. It allows some of my natural lip color to come through so it does not look mask like.



Feather Pink

I did not like this, it became a milky pink on my lips which totally washes me out.



Rosy Red

My favourite of the bunch. If you are afraid of full on red, you should try this, it goes on as a nice rosy red stain.



Blueberry

I'm not a wine colored enthusiast so this did not excite me much.



Left to right: Camelia Pink, Copper Mist, Feather Pink, Rosy Red and Blueberry
Incidently, while I was swatching my full size Camelia Pink, I think perhaps I was a tad too hard when swatching, my beloved lipstick is now leaning to the side. They are very soft so be careful when you use them. Do not turn the tube all the way up.

I liked Rosy Red so much I promptly went and bought the full tube. This is a lovely sheer red  that is totally work friendly.






So which Lip Mist is your favourite?

16 comments:

  1. Love rosy red! The name is so apt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right right? Beats Relvon Lip Butters by miles and miles.

      Delete
  2. Jacq, why do you have to keep featuring Burberry products? *sob* :D

    I'd go for Rosy Red too! It's such a pretty shade that looks like it can easily brighten up one's face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I promise you no more Burberry posts until new stuff come out. ;) But you must know I'm a total BB hore.

      Delete
  3. I have lip mist in copper and it is indeed a lovely nude that is a better than your natural lip colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely get copper and rosy red would come second :) thanks for the swatches. How much are they retailing for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan S thanks for dropping by! Oops I forgot to add the price, it is a pricey little thing at SGD $43.

      Delete
  5. Lipstick temptations everywhere. I just need to hold it off and control my stash situation. But with your regular posts on Burberry lippies really makes it hard for me to refrain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also very tempted by the latest offerings. Dior Extremes and Lancome Rouges in Love. I would love to own one of each.

      Delete
  6. You got a sample for burberry? Whatt...I am so jealous! hahaha I like the Copper Mist one. I only have Dior Addict High Shine lipsticks and Mac ones but Burberry seems like a must try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Popcorn, you must try this. Just get one, please. ;)

      Delete
  7. Feather Pink was the very first shade I'd laid eyes upon during my first trip to the counter, before Cameo Pink strayed me aside. Thing is, the formula seems rather fragile. How's it faring for you so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first lip mist is now leaning slightly to one side because I pressed it a little too hard with my lip brush. I agree it is on the softer side and you have to be more careful. I make sure my lippie babies are nowhere near any place that is warm.

      Delete
  8. I don't do well it reds but that one looks really wearable and I am also liking the look of copper mist. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Replica, I bet Copper Mist would look lovely on you.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.