Friday, March 23, 2012

12th Wedding Anniversary FOTD

I am terrible at packing my beauty items for holidays. I tend to bring way too much.  This is what I brought for a 4 day staycation.



My make up roll that I had for donkey years, it is the most useful thing ever.

From top to bottom: My trusty Sephora brush which I use with my concealers, two of my Sigma brushes one for blending the other for my crease, my old MAC eye shadow brush, my Hakuhodo liquid highlighter brush, another of my Sigma eye brushes and my old MAC blush brush.


Do you know how hard it is to limit my lipsticks? I always always bring along a red lipstick. I brought my Nars Dolce Vita Velvet Matt Lip Pencil, my mini Burberry GWP in Copper Mist and Camelia Pink, my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Romance and my Guerlain Rouge Automatique in L'heure Bleue.


Only two blush? I must be crazy ;) Hourglass Aura Sheer Cheek Stain Petal and Chanel JC Rose Petal.


And my other stuff.


Eyes:
Nars Smudge proof  eye shadow base
Urban Decay Naked palette (Virgin, Naked and Creep)
Chanel d'Illusion Ombre Mirifique
Kate Gel Eye Liner
Dollywink Liquid Eye Liner
ES false lashes


Lips:
MAC Lip Pencil Burgundy
Guerlain Rouge Automatique in L'heure Bleue


Face and Cheeks:
Make Up For Ever HD foundation
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch concealer
MAC Lustre Drops Pink Rebel
Giorgio Armani Microfil Loose Powder
Chanel Joues Constraste Rose Petal




I only had my phone with me so pardon the crappy picture. Our anniversary was on a weekday so DH arranged for a staycation to celebrate our 12 years of being together. I always wanted to eat at il Lido so we went there and had a marvellous meal. I am truly blessed.

22 comments:

  1. Happy 12 years to you and your DH. You look lovely especially with the falsies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw... thanks Pammy, I love these lashes although I must say I can only save them for special occasions.

      Delete
  2. Congrats congrats congrats Jacqueline and DH! 12 years is such an achievement! You look SO adorable! L'heure Bleue looks ravishing on you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my absolute favourite red lippie of the moment. Thanks Sunny!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to u and DH on 12 wonderful years with many more to come. You look gorgeous in the pics! The fake lashes is really pretty and not over the top.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miaka. I was super duper pleased with how the pictures turned out too. My pictures normally do not turn out as nice. ;)

      Delete
  4. Double Congrats!
    Congrats on your anniversary and Congrats on packing so well your makeup! The naked palette was a good idea! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna, I'm patting myself on the back too for being more prudent when packing.

      Delete
  5. You look so hot in that dress! It's a great colour for your skintone, and the makeup looks great too. I really, really like that lipstick on you - such a classy understated red.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Urban Decay Naked palette has a lot of different options and is a must for every girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Makeup Metro, thanks for stopping by. I agree with you the Naked palette is very versatile, bring just this one palette is enough to create many looks.

      Delete
  7. I ALWAYS bring my naked palette on vacation too! (Along with way too much of everything else...) It kind of makes me want to try out Naked2, but then I'd have to bring them both everywhere =) Lovely dress and congrats on 12 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks EmmyJean! I always bring way too much too so I'm trying my best to pare down everything. I was thinking seriously about Naked 2 too but I already have so much so I decided to skip it.

      Delete
  8. Congrats, many more to come =)
    You look smoking HOT!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! You look great, your husband must have fallen all over in love with you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look beautiful. Lovely blog btw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there African Orchid, thanks for your kind comment :)

      Delete
  11. Jacqueline, congratulation on your wedding anniversary!
    You look gorgeous and I love love your eye look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meryl, my Naked palette and Mirifique never fail me.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.