Friday, February 24, 2012

Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel No. 77 Matt Black Swatches and Reviews




I had high hopes for this gel eye liner. I read that it was smudge proof and water proof. In my constant quest for my HG eye liner I bought it to test out.



It is a intense creamy black shade. At USD $12 I thought it was quite a affordable buy.


But alas! It did not last more than 3 hours. It smudged quite badly on me. Boo!



If you do not have oily lids, you might want to try this but seriously there are better drug store gel eye liners that are cheaper and can match its performance such as the Kate gel eye liner or Maybelline's.

Ratings: 0 lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jacq,

    Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner is smudge proof, I love it. Give it a try if u can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow when I saw the swatch I thought it looked so jet black and pigmented! Pity it smudges...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I first swatched it, sigh.

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.