Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Guerlain Rouge Automatique No. 168 L'Heure Bleue Swatches and Reviews



My lips love Guerlain Rouge Automatiques and so when I saw L'Heure Bleue on Temptalia I need this would be an item I would put in my shopping cart at Nordstroms. I own Shalimar and Fleu De Feu. Don't ask me to pronounce it, I have not idea :) I won't rehash what I said about Rouge Automatiques, you can read my reviews of them in my previous posts.

Did I tell you how I love red lips?




Look at how the ruby red shine in the sun! Sigh!



It is a raspberry red with shimmer.



The above lip swatches were taken without a lip liner because I did not want the lip liner to interfere with the lip colour. 

You like?

I bought this at Nordstrom for USD $35 or SGD $46. You can get it at Singapore counters for SGD $50.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. Me likey because it seems so smooth and creamy. But I don't think I can rock this shade. I'd probably go for Naheema. :) Still pretty on you, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Rouge Automatiques very much, nothing beats a creamy and moisturising lipstick (I'm looking at you lip butters!)

      Delete
  2. What a great colour for you! It looks so creamy and smooth on your lips. But that price!! Anyway, it's pronounced more or less as "luh blur" and means the blue hour. I love the phrase so much - so beautiful, and somehow goes so well with the shade... romantic, elegant. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Huh? Blur? ;) I'm being naughty. I love pretty names just that the French ines are so hard to pronounce.e.g Joues Contraste, I pronounce it as Joos Contrast.

      Delete
  3. Oh my godness, I want this, this red is absolutely gorgeous !

    Love your blog xx
    Madness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Madness, :) I love the colour too but I have not worn it out officially yet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.