Sunday, February 12, 2012

Chanel Le Blanc Collection for Spring 2012 : Joues Contraste 69 Fleur De Lotus Swatches and Review




I am very excited to be sharing this set of swatches and review. In fact I have many posts about make up items I bought from my last haul that I have lined up for you but I just have to interrupt regular programming to show you this piece of gorgeousness.

I was out with Elaine and Luna for lunch on Saturday and Elaine brought us to see the Spring 2012 Chanel Le Blanc collection. Elaine was raving about how nice the new JC Fleur De Lotus. Luna and I bought one each in the end.

Behold!







I can't resist a good peachy pink! Like what Elaine says, this time the JC is very soft. I can feel it with I dip my finger into the pan for a swatch. It is also much more pigmented than my regular JCs.





I am not going to rehash how much I love Chanel JCs. They have a special place in my heart and I have a bad habit of collecting them. 

This sells for SGD $67. If you are a fan of Joues Contraste and like peachy pinks, fly to the stores now, I bet it will sell fast!

Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

15 comments:

  1. I want this blush! The shade is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pammy! This is the good stuff! The colour is very in tune with the current spring looks, fresh springy peach pink. Totally right up your alley ;)

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I was looking for this last month but none of the SA in hong kong knew what I was talking about. Thanks for the great swatches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristie, to think I almost wanted to pass this up. I have a hard time taking pictures of it, I hop I have done it justice.

      Delete
  3. This looks gorgeous! I love a peachy pink blushes. Thanks for the swatches, so tempted to check this out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to! Once you swatch it you will know why it is so nice. ;)

      Delete
  4. I love it too! :) I wish I owned a Chanel blush! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous swatches! You've been tenting me with all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blush, you are looking at a woman with no self control.

      Delete
  6. This Spring is REALLY a blush season..
    *blush overload!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! I have bought a total of 7 new blushers since Jan. Don't know where to hide my face!

      Delete
  7. hello! would like to ask if this is LE? i missed out on the Horizon blush and I am so not looking forward to missing out on this already :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn! i better hurry then :( Luna just told me about it >.<

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.