Saturday, February 4, 2012

Burberry Lip Covers in No. 29 Golden Peach and No. 30 Primrose Hill Pink Swatches and Reviews



The following are the new Burberry Lip Covers for Spring 2012. The collection features two fairly bright shades and two lighter ones. As I said in my previous post about the Burberry Spring Collection, this is the first time I see corals and peaches featured. They are my favourite lip colours.




I picked Golden Peach and Primrose Hill Pink because I find that I suit darker and brighter shades as compared to lighter ones.




These Lip Covers are just about the nicest formulas. They reapply well and are so gentle on my lips. It also helps that they are in the nicest gunmetal magnetic casing. (See my review of my first Lip Cover here)


Primrose Hill Pink
Primrose Hill Pink is actually much brighter than it looks here.


Golden Peach
I am a lipstick addict so I will always keep going to Burberry for more Lip Covers. Their shades are always very wearable and you are bound to find a shade to suit your tastes. I am thoroughly happy with the shades I bought, they definitely are in line with the spring theme of fresh colours.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

5 comments:

  1. Both shades look amazing on you. They both look smooth and non-drying on your lips. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Pammy, thanks! That is why I love Bb lip covers so.

      Delete
  2. You have the most awesome lip swatches. I really like Golden Peach on you. Have you by any chance tried Revlon Lip Butters? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I resisted getting Devon Sunset, the one shade that stood out from the rest. Too many similar corals in my collection already :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh Jacqueline, I think you have tons of burberry make up! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.