Saturday, January 28, 2012

YSL CRÈME DE BLUSH in No. 4 Bright Coral and No. 5 Fuchsia Temptation Swatches and Reviews



I bought my first Crème De Blush way back in 2009. (Check out my original review of Crème De Blush in Velvety Peach back in 2009 here.) I loved everything about it. Then when YSL pulled out of Singapore, I had to rely on on line swatches and order them on line.



I was able to enjoy the Friends and Family 20% discount when sweetie J offered to get her US contact to buy them for me. I bought them at SGD $68 back in 2009. I was able to get each for USD $30.40 or SGD $40. Don't you just love make up at big discounts!

There are a total of 5 shades currently.
2 - Powdery Rose
3 - Silky Praline
4 - Bright Coral
5 - Fuchsia Temptation
6 - Rouge Passion

I was immediately attracted to the two brightest candy shades available, Bright Coral and Fuchsia Temptation.



Check them out! Aren't they the loveliest? Wait till you see the arm swatches!



They are silky and blend so well onto my cheeks. They are at first creamy but they dry down matt and sheer. They layer very well. When applied under powder, they are sheer and give a hint of colour but when applied after setting my face with loose powder, they become more obvious and pigmented. Did I mention the delicious faint mango scent?


I'm wearing Bright Coral on my cheeks

I am wearing Fuchsia Temptation
Little word of warning about Fuchsia Temptation. Iit is a bright cool pink. I find that wearing it emphasizes the redness from my old acne scars. If you have the same problem as I have, it might be a good idea to have a little more coverage on the cheeks before you apply this colour.

These are totally worth their price. If you ever get a chance to haul from YSL, please check these out.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try these blushes! They look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Phoebe, thanks for visiting. They are really nice, try them at the counter, you will love them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.