Thursday, January 12, 2012

Some eye looks using the Urban Decay Naked Palette





Urban Decay's Naked Palette is one of my best buys evah! The number of combinations for eye looks is endless.





Look 1 (Everyday neutral)



Here is a little look I did with Naked on my eye lids up to my crease, Virgin as a brow highlighter blended with Naked. A little bit of Buck at the outer corner of my eyes and then lined with MAC Blacktrack eye liner. 

Look 2 (Smoky grey)





This I did with Gunmetal up to my crease with Creep on the outer corner and to line. Sin as a brow highlighter and Naked all over my lids. Finally I topped it off with MAC Blacktrack eye liner.

Look 3 (Smoky chocolate)





Finally I did with Smog up to my crease with Darkhorse on the outer corner and to line. Sin as a brow highlighter and Half Baked all over my lids. Finally I topped it off with MAC Blacktrack eye liner.

I really love how all the eye shadows melt like butter on my lids. With the dark eye shadows be sure to dust loose powder under your eyes to catch fall out. They are a bitch to clean up after if you don't.

3 comments:

  1. hi Jacqueline!
    I have this naked 1 also. many youtubers are raving for the 2nd but I don't think I will have it since the neutral colors are very similar.
    I love the quality of UD eyeshadow as they are very well pigmented but I just don't like the design of their palette. However, I stil think their eye shadow and primer areworth buying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meryl, I totally agree about the packaging, the pseudo velvet case it very kitschy but it is what is inside that counts! I love the UDPP too but again wish they do something about the packaging. I'm currently using Too Faced Shadow Insurance, works just as well and comes in a squeeze tube, enough said. :)

      Delete
  2. I have never tried other eye primer coz I feel that UDPP works very well! However, I might try your suggestion at other time. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.