Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Friends and Family YSL and Giorgio Armani Haul


I hauled this in December when YSL and Giorgio Armani were having their Friends and Family sale. Nothing beats buying make up and big discounts. Dearest J (yes you sweetie!) was kind enough to contact her friend in the US to haul on our behalf.


I bought two Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre lipsticks in Rose Parisien and Corail Dor.



My favourite Creme De Blush in Bright Coral and Fuchsia Temptation. I love these colours! 




Blush radiance in No. 6. It is a super tiny blush!


More Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill. No. 5 Gold Blitz and No. 6 Khaki Pulse.



Reviews and swatches soon!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul!! I'm loving the look of the YSL creme de blushes!! Maybe it's time to check them out when I'm in the US =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Luna, you should, their textures are amazing. Have a good and safe trip Luna.

      Delete
  2. What a fab haul! Everything looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a great time playing with my new 'toys'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!!! Just in time for a post CNY back-to-work-blues pick me up too :P Those cream blushes look crazily amazing... exactly like jellies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed Rachel, I'm feeling blue already :( nothing like new mu to give me a pick me up, helps me look forward to my day. Happy CNY girl!

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.