Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Make up Avalanche!

My Nordstrom and Drugstore.com haul came a few hours after receiving my YSL and GA package from J. There were a total of 5 boxes! I was super excited, these are all the new Spring Collections that I have been lusting after and a few other things. I have seen them popping up at the local stores and wondered did I make a good decision buying from Nordstrom. I guess you will be the judge of that for me.



I bought the Chanel Horizon blush, USD $58 about SGD $75.40. Selling for SGD $100.


The Chanel Soft Touch eye shadow in Tigerlily, USD $28.50 about SGD $37.


Guerlain Meteorites Cruel Gardenia, USD $67 about SGD $87. Selling for SGD $88.


Guerlain Rouge Automatique in L'heure Bleue, USD $35 about SGD $45.50. Selling for SGD $50.


Dior 5 Couleurs in Garden Pastel, USD $59 about SGD $76.70. Selling for SGD $95.


NARS velvet Matt lipstick in Dolce Vita, USD $24 about SGD $31.20. Not sure of they sell this in Singapore though.


And then there is my Drugstore.com haul. I got my favourite teeth whitener Crest 3D Whitestrips. Check out my review here. And also Burt's Bees lip balms and tinted lip balms. They are much cheaper when I get from Drugstore.com than if I were to buy them at Sephora.


Reviews and swatches coming up! Hang on in there!

11 comments:

  1. I love all that you have :D I love the Burt's Bees lip balm! The Chanel blush looks fantastic! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rainy Days, I love Burt's Bees too. I was curious about the tinted lip balms but they were so highly marked up in Sephora Singapore. They are very sheer but I love their moisturising qualities.

      Delete
  2. What a great way to start off the new years!! So many lovely items, definitely can't wait for all the swatches and reviews, especially all the YSL items! Looks like you and your family are having a great Lunar New Years too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning xphoenix06, he he I like to start the new year with a big bang. :) The first item that I reached for to wear were the YSL creme de blush, I just simply love their colours.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jacqueline,
    cant wait to see your reviews for the Chanel blush and Nars Dolce Vita (which seems flat on me :( )
    xx
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rena, I'm liking Dolce Vita, great colour that brightens my face. I can understand why it might seem flat, I have been used to glossier lipsticks myself. But after the Chanel Rouge Velvets I am beginning to like the way the look. For matt lip colours I prefer to choose brighter shades I think the nude ones will look corpse like on me.

      Delete
  4. Round two of mad haul!!! I am so impressed by your mad hauls and you've made me really tempted to try the Crest Whitestrips.. I've heard quite a lot of good stuff about them. Everything looks lovely, looking forward to your swatches and reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel, the Crest Whitestrips work on me well, although I do get sensitive teeth after using them I think it is worth it. My teeth although not super white are very much more whiter than before. In the past, I have been afraid to smile when taking photos. I just did a bronzer post for you, keep an eye for it.

      Delete
  5. Hi Jacqueline, great haul! cant wait for the review & swatches especially the Guerlain since I've been wanted the powder for ages..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica, Cruel Gardenia is love! I love it more than my Chanel highlighter. :)

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.