Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

First of all I want to wish everyone a happy new year. May the new year bring many highs and that you make use of every single day to the fullest. Let's be thankful for all we have and pay forward the kindness that we have received.

I had many highs for 2011. All new experiences I receive with open arms. The most exciting beauty related experience was being invited by Lancome for my very first beauty blogger event and being able to participate in my first launch party ever. I felt very honored to be picked. On the personal front, my DS and I survived his Primary 1 year. Yay! My DS is growing up. 

I leave you with a  smoky plum look I did for dinner last Friday.





I wet my Burberry Eye pencil in Midnight Plum with some MUFE Eye Seal and lined my eyes. Then using my MAC 242, I smudged and blended it to my crease. Next, I patted Burberry Sheer eye shadow in Midnight Plum on top up to my crease and started blending. Then I added Burberry Sheer eye shadow in Gold Trench for contouring. Finally, I added MAC Shroom eye shadow as a brow highlight. I lined my upper and lower eye lids with Burberry Eye pencil in Midnight Plum and dabbed Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Fantasme on the inner corner of my lids. Finally I added my much neglected Gi & Gary Flattering Nude lashes .

Face:
GA Loose Powder

Cheeks:

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Burberry Eye Definer Eye Shaping pencil (Midnight Plum)
Burberry Sheer eye shadow (Midnight Plum and Gold Trench)
MAC Shroom
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Fantasme

Lips:
Stila lip liner
Burberry Lip Cover (Cameo Pink)


Waiting to be served dinner. Where's my food?


I have an enormous sweet tooth and I just love love waffles with ice-cream. I love popping by Gelare at Vivocity to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Yum! All for me.
Again, allow me to wish all my dear readers a great year ahead. Enjoy yourself and always take care of yourself. When you take care of yourself, you'll be in a better position to take care of others.

What's in store for this blog?

Well I have just gotten news that my YSL and Giorgio Armani friends and family haul has arrived. I will be receiving them this Monday, I can't wait to show them to you! 


Some items from Chanel's and Dior's Spring collection are also on the way from Nordstrom too. I'll keep you posted. Take care everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and you family!!
    I <3 to see your haul reviews coming :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your falsies is amazing! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Monica and Meryl, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacqueline!

    Left a comment earlier but didn't seem to get thru. Anyway, happy new yr to you and ur family! I wanted to tell you that you look really good in Cameo Pink lipstick(!!) and this FOTD in general :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kailing, Happy New Year! Thanks sweetie :) I finally dug out my Cameo Pink for a go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    I am in absolute awe of that dessert - it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lizzie, it was worth the gazillion calories consuming it, yum! Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.