Thursday, January 26, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eye Shadow No. 5 Gold Blitz and No. 6 Khaki Pulse Swatches and Reviews


Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill eye shadows are a luxury item that I can't resist collecting. I already have Rock Sand, Sweet Fire and Purpura and now I have two more Gold Blitz and Khaki Pulse.




Left to right: Khaki Pulse and Gold Blitz




Top to bottom: Gold Blitz and Khaki Pulse



These are fabulous! Their pigmented metallic colours look great dry or wet.  They last for a very long time and the colour selection is just to die for. I am waiting for them to do a deep emerald green and a deep blue shade, I would die a happy make up addict.

The below are swatches done on eyes. This is not the finished look, I thought I would show you how it looks on eyes. I did not use any primer, instead I sprayed my brush with a little MAC Fix+ and dipped it into the ETK pots. It glided like butter and had a foiled look. Marvellous!

Khaki Pulse

Gold Blitz
The look below is a simple look I did with Khaki Pulse at the corner of my eyes with Burberry Gold Trench all over my lids and Burberry Porcelain on my brow bones. I topped it off with Kate gel liner in black and Urban Decay's 24/7 liners in Stash and Goldmine for my lower lash line.



These are not the cheapest things but definitely worth the price I paid for them. They cost USD $32 but I got them for USD $25.60 or  about SGD $33. Sweet! Loreal's Infallibles are said to be really close in texture. I love them too but somehow I feel that the ETKs have more depth and complexity.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Actually, I must be an addict because I think SGD$33 is a really good price for such quality.. and it is high-end after all. Heck, most of our MAC here costs more than that... how did you get them at the lower price? Did you use a code?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Rachel, GA website was having a 20% discount and I got a friend of a friend living in the US to buy for me.

      Delete
  2. the shades really suit you well dear! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning wickeRmoss, thanks! I suit warm colours instead of cool ones ;)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.