Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Another Mini Lush Haul


I finally made my way to the Lush store at Wisma Atria to have a peek at the store and this is what I came home with. My intention was to get a gift for my wonderful dance instructor but I was picking up almost everything to sniff and I couldn't resist getting some things for myself. The store was filled with such wonderful scents!





I bought another Shimmy Shimmy (you can see close-up pictures of it in my previous Lush haul post here), a small bar of soap and a little vial of perfume both of the same scent Lust.

Shimmy Shimmy
I thought my dance instructor would be able to use this for her performances since it has loads of glitter. This costs SGD $13.50.



This pretty little handmade soap is called Lust. I bought it for SGD $15.39. It has a gorgeous jasmine scent. It lathers very well and is now sitting prettily on my soap dish.





I love small vials of perfumes instead of large ones. I am not a frequent perfume user so I have never used up the bottles of perfume given to me. I prefer pairing scented body gels and lotions to smell good. But I couldn't resist. This has the same smell as the Lust soap. This costs SGD $30.50. The store carries the solid perfumes versions too but they seem to be very popular because when I was there every single one of them was sold out.

I throughly enjoyed my first Lush store experience, I am definitely going back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.