Saturday, December 24, 2011

Mini Lush haul


I am sure you know about Lush coming back to Singapore and opening a store in Wisma Atria. Well I have been dying to visit but I have not had a chance. While wandering around Holland Village Shopping Centre Level 2, I happened to chance upon a store that has some Lush products on display. Interesting! I asked the SA there if they were anyway connected to the Lush store at Wisma and the SA said no, it is just that the store owner decided to bring in some Lush products to sell. By the way, they sell mostly leather products in the store.

Oh how I wish I had a bath tub at home! I love the cute bath bombs that they sell. As much as I wanted to, I could not bring myself to buy them when I would not have a chance to use them. It's a pity though, I just came back from my Capella trip not long ago.

This is what I bought. These are mainly for Christmas presents.




I wish I could update you on the prices but I lost my receipt. I do remember that there was a 20% discount going on. I do remember that the Angels Delight soap was going for about SGD$19.50 before discount. Although the website does not have this particular soap, the most expensive price is about USD$9. I feel like I'm being fleeced! 


(Information taken from the Lush website)

The Fairy is back again this year for her legion of fans. The sweet bubblegum and cotton candy scent of this shower gel is mixed in with iridescent glitter, making her irresistible to those who love all things pink and fluffy (and those who deny loving all things pink and fluffy too!). Mark and Mo's daughter Claire asked for a sweet, shimmery gel when she was 15, so Mark came up with this fragrance. We'd imagined it would be popular with girls, but never believed it would be so popular with grown men too!

I fell in love with the pink colour and the super sweet smell. On the website, this costs USD $24.95.




(Information taken from the Lush website)

Make your skin shimmer.

This one gives you vanilla-scented glowing skin. It's shaped like an abstract heart and smells rather beautifully of vanilla and lavender, with a hint of herbal clary sage. Shimmy Shimmy is considered the crowning achievement in Helen's experiments with fragrance.

Make your skin shine.

The real attraction is the way it makes your skin shine. The glitter is very subtle, but ever so effective, giving your skin a pinky-bronze glow that lights up pale, wintery skin.

Lavender

Lavender oil is antiseptic, antibacterial, deodorizing and relaxing.

This only costs USD $6.65. The Lush Singapore website sells this for SGD $13.50. I'm very sure I paid more for this at the store in Holland Village. 








I like the smell and when the SA rubbed it on her hand and showed me the beautiful multi-coloured glitter I was sold. There is nothing subtle about this, it is a glitter bomb! Great for parties.

Although the SA was very sweet and nice I don't think I'll be buying Lush from that store again. I'm sure it will be much cheaper to get Lush products from the Lush store in Wisma Atria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.