Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Groovy Night Performance on 10th December 2011 at St James Powerhouse

Naughty school girl look
The two months of rehearsal for my exotic dance performance is finally over. It was a great night and I'm so glad I did not forget my steps! It helps that DH was there all the way. Looking at him helped me calm down.




My make-up for the night:

Complexion:
GA Fluid Master primer
MUFE HD foundation
Lancome Macqui Miracle compact foundation
Burberry Sheer Concealer
Burberry Light Glow Cameo blush
Urban Decay All Nighter Spray

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Sin, Darkhorse and Smog)
Chanel Illusion d'ombre (Mirifique and Fantasme)
MUFE Aqua OLIner pencil in Black
Lorac Front of the Line liquid liner in black
Ardell 120 Demi Black

Lips:
Burberry Brick Red lip liner
Burberry Brick Red Lip Cover 

I am very glad to have had the opportunity to dance. I truly enjoy performing. Everyone put up a good show, especially the student pole dancers and the instructors. Here are some videos taken of the event. Enjoy!





I especially love this performance by the instructors, sexy!


3 comments:

  1. I just watched the vid and you did really great!!! Super sexy, very hot ;) Bet your DH had fun too hehe! Oh yeah, and the makeup was great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel! Do you still get the case of the jitters when you perform? Just before I am about to go out on stage, my mind always goes blank and I'm like oh no I forgot all my steps. It happens to me all the time so while all my friends are busy going through the steps I do other things to take my mind off it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jitters always :) But it's a sort of familiar feeling after awhile, the butterflies in your stomach, and the adrenaline rush is really great before you go on stage so the performance won't be flat. I try not to think about the performance/steps at all right before I go on stage because I know I'll blank out and forget. There's really no point anyway since I always think it's really all muscle memory and your body will take over on stage cos you've done it so often in rehearsal!

    Btw, I hauled YSL Touche Eclat in duty free finally! Can't wait to give it a test try.. I start work on Monday :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.