Saturday, December 3, 2011

Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eye Shadow No. 7 Sweet Fire Review and Swatch



My pot eye shadows have reproduced and grown! Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill Intense Eye shadows are one of the best pot eye shadows evah! They are shimmery and very pigmented. The colours are also amazing.



No. 7 Sweet Fire is a pretty shimmery pale pink shade. I have to careful with pinks, if it is too pink, it looks like I have swollen eyes.



The picture shows how Sweet Fire looks like as a wash of subtle pink. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion as a base. In fact, it doesn't require a base, colours retain its intensity. 



This is a simple completed look with just a black eye liner and mascara.

 


Unfortunately you can't get Giorgio Armani cosmetics in Singapore. You can get it in Hong Kong or via Nordstrom USA but the colour selection in Nordstrom is limited. It costs HKD $250 or USD $32. Do try one of these, you won't regret it.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.