Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Shiseido Shimmering Eye Color in PK 302 Magnolia and WT 901 Mist and Swatches and Reviews

Magnolia and Mist are much sheerer in pigmentation as compared to the other darker shades. I bought these two to use as all over lid washes.

Magnolia





Here is a comparison swatch of Magnolia and Pink Tulle, a Hydro-powder.

Left to right: Pink Tulle and Magnolia

Left to right: Magnolia and Pink Tulle
Mist





Mist has very pretty tiny sparkles. If you apply this with a gentle hand and a soft fluffy brush, you can make this work appropriate. Pile it on for night time glam.

As Magnolia and Mist are sheerer shades, if you have similar colours, I don't think they are necessary buys. In my opinion, the must buy colours are the more pigmented ones. But looking at the looks Dick Page creates with all the shades just makes you want to have all of them. So here are all my Shimmering Eye Colours in all their glory.





My cream shadow collection has grown tremendously. It seems that they have reproduced while hiding in my make-up bag!


4 comments:

  1. Your reviews/swatches of the Shiseido cream shadows are tempting me! But I must be satisfied with my GA EtKs and Loreal Infallibles =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luna ! There is a place for these shimmering pots. The greens and the blue is bright and cheery you can't find similar shades for ETKs and the Infallibles. Besides they are so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the the swatches. Like Luna, your review is tempting me too! I have seen these a bunch of times but have not gotten around to purchasing a cream eyeshadow. The colors are lovely though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristie, thanks for your comment. You should stop over the counters for a little swatch, you will be amazed at how creamy and soft they are. Best part smudge proof and crease proof.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.