Friday, November 18, 2011

Shiseido Shimmering Eye Color in GR707 Patina Swatches and Reviews


I actually bought this one by mistake. I wanted to get GR 708 Moss but because Patina was the only green I could find I picked it up instead. It is a pretty khaki green gold colour very suitable for brown eyes.





Here is an eye look I did

Products used:
MAC Eye shadow in Metamorph all over eye lid
Shiseido GR 707 Patina on lids up to crease
MUFE Aqua Liner No. 3 on upper lash line
Lancome Oscillation Power Booster
Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells




I used Patina over powder eye shadow, it did not affect its ability to blend. I find that shimmering eye colour  performs well either on top of powder shadow or under as a base.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.