Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kiss Me Heroine Make Fake Lashes 07 Review




I don't know why but my interest in false lashes has been revived because I am on a hunt for the perfect lashes for my dance performance. I am very wary of Japanese lashes because some of them can be really long and fake looking. I picked these because they looked natural.

These are easy to put on. The band is very flexible and follows the curve of my eye lids. The band is invisible but I always use my black liquid eye liner to line it so that the band does not look visible on my eyes.




I like how these turned out. Very natural looking even though side ways you can tell that they are much longer than my lashes. I had to snip off one cluster so that it would fit my eyes nicely.

What I used on my eyes for my eye look:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Giorgio Armani Eyes To Kill in Rock Sand
Lancome Ombre Absolue Impact 3D eye palette in Noisette Lumiere (the lighter brown and black shade)
MAC Blacktrack Fluid Line
Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liner

I found these at Guardian and they cost about SGD $10 I think, can't remember. I love that they are lightweight, the glue they provided is useless so don't bother.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

2 comments:

  1. This looks really natural on you! =) A lot of Japanese false lashes are overly dramatic I know! I am not good at using falsies. I'll have to practice them since I buy them in bulk :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rainy Days! I'm not good at applying them too, especially the thicker ones. I find the natural ones the easiest to apply especially those with flexible bands. I buy one in bulk too! I can't finish using mine so I have been trying to find occasions to wear them.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.