Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No. 10 Antique Rose and No. 11 Tea Rose Swatches and Reviews


I thought I would just share some pictures of the haul from my Burberry Beauty workshop about two weeks ago. I bought two Sheer Eye Shadows, a Lip Glow and a Sheer Concealer.

I will start of with swatches and reviews of Tea Rose and Antique Rose.

During the Burberry Beauty workshop, I had a whole array of eye shadows to try. I was not going to stick to my neutral shades, so I experimented with Tea Rose and Antique Rose. Both were very complimentary and suitable for my colouring. The effect was soft and pretty. Me loves!







Left to right: Tea Rose and Antique Rose

Left to right: Antique Rose and Tea Rose



Both have the same as quality as all other Sheer Eye Shadows. They are satiny matt shades that blend very well. Tea Rose is a soft rosy pink shade and Antique Rose is a mauve plum shade.

Without lashes

With lashes
This is a simple eye look I did using both Tea Rose and Antique Rose. Tea Rose all over my lids up to my crease. Antique Rose on the outer corner of my eyes. I used my Midnight Plum Eye Shaping pencil to line and set with Antique Rose. I also used MAC Soft Force eye shadow to highlight.

Ratings: 5 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.