Monday, November 14, 2011

Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow Round Up



After the launch of Burberry Beauty in Singapore, my hoarder's instinct kicked in big time, I ended up with a total of eight eye shadows in my collection. Aren't they pretty?


Burberry Beauty may not have the most exciting colours available but I must say they pair well with each other and are beautiful work safe colours. With a primer underneath, their colours stay true the whole day without creasing and fading. They are soft without being chalky or crumbly. They blend so well and melt onto my eyes. At SGD $46 for each eye shadow, they are a luxury but because of their colours are so wearable, you can wear them all the time. I can't tell you which are my favourites because all of them are. So here are my eye shadows swatched. I applied Urban Decay's Primer Potion underneath.

Left to right: Porcelain, Gold Trench, Antique Rose and Tea Rose


Left to right: Lavender Blue, Rosewood, Midnight Plum and Midnight Brown




If you have money to spend and are looking for great neutral and soft colours that emphasize your eyes, do try Burberry Beauty eye shadows. Their gunmetal checked casing is to die for. You won't be disappointed with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.