Monday, November 7, 2011

Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow No. 21 Midnight Brown Swatches and Review





Midnight Brown Sheer Eye Shadow is part of Burberry Beauty's new Fall collection. I am very happy to report that the texture and quality of Burberry eye shadows have been mostly consistent. Midnight Brown like the rest of the eye shadows are soft and pigmented and blend like butter on a hot pan.








Midnight Brown is more shimmery than satiny. It is a lovely brown that has a little taupe and tiny silver shimmer in it. It is a very wearable colour.



Here is a quick eye look I did with Midnight Brown. First Gold Trench all over the lids and then Midnight Brown on the outer corners. Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencil in Bourbon with Midnight Brown over it to set.


Ratings: 5 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.