Sunday, October 2, 2011

Winged eye look with Giorgio Armani's Eyes To Kill Rock Sand



I am really loving Rock Sand right now. It is a beautiful multi-dimensional champagne that goes so well with bright lips. I love to pair a winged eye liner look with bright lips, very sixties in my opinion.



Base 
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Lids
Rock Sand patted on to lids then with a fluffy brush sweep more Rock Sand all over lids.

Brow highlight 
MAC Vanilla pigment

Eye liner
Maybelline Black Gel Eye liner, Lorac Front of the Line Pro liner over it

Mascara
Lancome Oscillation Power Booster then Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells mascara

2 comments:

  1. rock sand reminds me of chanel emerveille! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Georgina, you are right on both are very similar except Rock Sand has more beige and Emerville has more gold.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.