Sunday, October 9, 2011

Singapore ArtScience Museum


We decided to visit the ArtScience Museum at Marina Bay. I wanted to check out the Van Gogh Alive and the Dali exhibits. Carpark was full at Marina Bay Sands so we parked at Esplanade and took a leisurely walk across the Helix bridge. 



The pictures below are taken by DS. I like giving DS my camera to play with, it keeps him occupied and I give him tips on how to take pictures. I always get him to explain why certain pictures catch his eye.




Just outside the ArtScience museum.





Aptly named by DS as the Butt Pear, we had to hold in our laughter less we disturb the rest. 

I personally preferred the Van Gogh Alive exhibit. I always loved his paintings and the exhibit was really special. We could to sit or lie anywhere, on the floors, chairs and immerse ourselves in Van Gogh paintings projected all around us. I love that kind of relaxed atmosphere. If we want our young to be excited about art, we need to allow them to relax and explore. 



Face:
Lancome La Base Pro primer
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 
Giorgio Armani Micro Fil loose powder

Cheeks:
Burberry Light Glow Blossom

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow in Porcelain
Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in Epatant
Lorac Front of the Line liquid liner
Lancome Oscillation Powerbooster mascara primer
Lancome Hypnose Precious Cells mascara

Lips:
Burberry Lip Definer Shaping Pencil Sepia
Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet L'elegante lipstick

I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.