Thursday, October 20, 2011

Collection of passport FOTD


I went to collect my passport recently and this was what I wore. I took out my old Dior Summer Star palette to use. I must dig out my old palettes to use more often.


As you can see, it is well loved. This was my very first Dior palette.

Face:
GA Fluid Master
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B30 Beige Sable
GA Microfil Loose Powder
GA High Precision Retouch concealor shade 3.5 (under eyes)


Cheeks:
Burberry Light Glow Blossom
MAC Lustre Drops Sun Rush

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Dior Summer Star palette (every shade except the pink)
MAC Fluidline Blactrack
Chanel Inimitable mascara
Urban Decay 24/7 liner Neyo

Lips:
MAC Select Cover Up NC35 (lip line area)
Burberry lip pencil Sepia
Dior Addict Nude 333





Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. haha the name of this post cracks me up! Esp since I'm gg to collect my passport this Sat too!! lol.. Summer Star looks like a palette I would have loved!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luna, I'm so glad that the passport collection process is so fast and efficient, took me less than half an hour for the entire thing. Summer Star is a great summer palette to have. I love warm colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice EOTD! Love warm colours and this looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kailing thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.