Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet L'Exuberante Swatches and Reviews






L'Exuberante is the older and more fun sister of L'Elegante. It is a bold blue pink.




I used my Burberry lip liner in Dusty Rose to line my lips before applying L'Exuberante.




Here are some of the bold pinks I have in my collection. Left to right: L'Exuberante, Insolente, Guerlain Shalimar and Lancome Wannabe.



Finally all my pretty Rouge Allure Velvets in a row. Left to right: L'Elegante, L'Exuberante and La Facinante.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

7 comments:

  1. Why oh why do I have to see your gorg makeups? And the lippies always look nice on your lips. I want L'Elegante and La Facinate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh such a pretty lipstick color! It's totally good even for my plain taste :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna dear, your tastes are not plain, we just like different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jacqueline! The comment sys on my blog is screwed up so I bring my reply here :) Well, I must be practical, coz I don't want to pay for the extra luggage (plus, my Mom might just use these left overs up) =D And believe me, I have a worse time with my Jrock collection! Only the DVDs, posters and 2 magazines will come with me (maybe some albums too). Everything else has to stay ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacq, need your opinion on whether Burberry lipsticks or Chanel lipsticks featured in this post more drool worthy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Miaka, depends on what you are after. If you like natural colours that are more subdued, Burberry is more drool worthy. Burberry colours are nothing specially per se but the lip cover texture is creamier and more comfortable than Chanel. I also love the gunmetal check casing with the magnetic clasp. Chanel Rouge Allure has similar texture abeit less creamy and has the sleek black click tube. Chanel has been innovative and since they are around longer has been coming up with interesting formulas. If you do not have many colours in your arsenal, go for a Burberry, you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.