Saturday, October 22, 2011

Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet L'Elegante Swatches and Reviews







I'm just going to jump right in and show you swatches of the rest of the Rouge Allure Velvets I bought. If you want a more detailed review, I have one here

L'Elegante is a muted rose pink shade, very suitable for day wear.




For the above lip swatch, I paired it with my Burberry lip liner in Sepia. With the L'Elegante lip swatch, you can see clearly that it isn't an entirely matt lip colour. It still has a little luminosity that gives it more dimension.

SGD $44.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

1 comment:

  1. hi jacqueline, long time! i just got back from the US. the lippie looks so pretty on you, now i want one even thought i have rouge coco jersey rose! xx rena

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.