Monday, October 24, 2011

Chanel Holiday 2011 Haul


You know, Chanel is highly addictive. It doesn't help that I have a fellow Chanel crazed girlfriend (you know who you are!) who has been feeding me information on the latest releases. And so this post is dedicated to you, Jolyn, you enabler you.


I went down during a Saturday solely to look at the Holiday 2011 collection and check out the prices of some of the Chanel skincare products that I have fallen in love with. Unfortunately, MA Qui Ling was not here but I had the pleasure of meeting another friendly MA by the name of Eva.

After much deliberation, I bought the Lumiere Sculptee De Chanel which is such a beauty to behold. It is pretty, you just have to close your eyes and say who cares and pay for it. Beige Lame is something I was on the fence about, what did me in were the multi coloured sparkles. How to say no to that???

I also got myself the Le Blanc toner which I really liked. I grovelled and managed to get another sample of the Sublimage fluid I am in love with. Eva was kind enough to give me other Sublimage samples to try. The Sublimage range is very very expensive, it is really bad for my wallet if I fell in love with them.

Teaser photo ahead!






11 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I still dont have anything from Channel. >.< It is soo sad. I love how even the bag is high-quality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Popcorn, I love and hoard my Chanel paper bags. I even keep the ribbons. Must not let hubby find out how many of these paper bags I have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lumiere Sculptee *drools* i'm definitely waiting for your thoughts on that! it looks so vintage! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgina, I took it out to try today. Me loves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Jacqueline,
    I started to keep reading your blog. I think we might have the same taste :) love ur blog and I'll e waiting for your full post of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Meryl, thank you for reading my blog! I bought my Chanel highlighter after reading your blog! Yes we do have the same tastes, I love love your Chanel collection. I so much wanted to bring home Enviree but I have so many lippies already! Please do a lip swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes I will, btw how can i email u? i cant find ur contact..

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so pretty, they are the two items I am most leaning towards from the collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Replica, thanks for yur comments, for me the highlighter was the best buy, I'm on the fence over Beige Lame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choices!!
    I haven't picked mine up yet!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.