Monday, October 17, 2011

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No. 13 Lavender Blue Swatches and Reviews



I promised myself not to get another neutral shade, I wanted something different. I wanted to try the blue colours especially Midnight Blue. It looks so gorgeous in the pan. Unfortunately when I swatched both Slate Blue and Midnight Blue somehow they appeared chalky, totally different from the other Burberry eye shadows. I decided to get Lavender Blue instead. It is such a pretty colour.




All three pictures were taken at different times of the day.




Left to right: Without a base and with UDPP as a base
Lavender Blue does not have any blue at all. It is more of a purple lavender colour. The swatch on the left looks really light, that is because I took only one swipe of it. It is actually quite pigmented.

I tried using it for my whole eye lid but somehow it didn't look quite right. Lavender Blue is quite a cool colour and somehow clashes with my warm complexion. I tried it on the outer corner of my eyes and I liked it better.



For this simple eye look, I used Burberry Porcelain eye shadow as an all over colour with Lavender Blue on the outer corners of my eyes. I lined it with my newly acquired Burberry Midnight Plum eye pencil.


This is another version of Lavender Blue with Giorgio Armani's Eyes To Kill Rock Sand on the inner corner of the eyes and Burberry Midnight Plum on the outer v and Burberry Midnight Plum eye liner. This was taken at the end of my day after 10 hours.


Ratings: 4 lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for the swatches! I love this lavender on your eyes... it's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty color! ^.^
    And I'll take care during the moving!^^ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.