Saturday, October 15, 2011

Burberry Light Glow Natural Blush in Cameo No. 02 Swatches and Reviews



 

High time I wrote my reviews of my third Burberry haul. I promise no more Burberry until Midnight Brown comes out. So in my haul I bought three items, Cameo blush, Midnight Plum eye pencil and Lavender Blue eye shadow. I will start with Cameo blush. Again if you want a detailed review of the packaging and texture do check out my detailed review of my first Burberry blush Tangerine here.




I was contemplating either Rose or Cameo. Rose is a deeper rose colour. Burberry Light Glows are highly pigmented so I was a little worried that Rose might be too dark for me. I prefer lighter blush shades. 






Cameo is a muted rose colour. Very easy to use. You can't go overboard with it. I wonder why they call it Cameo though, Cameo makes me think of beige brown shades. 

Left to right: Cameo and Rose Petal
I took out my Rose Petal for a comparison. They are very similar, Cameo is slightly darker and is completely matt. Rose Petal has tiny gold shimmer.




I love it on my cheeks. It gives me a warm rosy glow.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.