Thursday, October 13, 2011

Burberry Light Glow Natural Blush in Blossom No. 05 Swatches and Reviews



Burberry has a very limited number of blush shades which is a pity. I love them! They are silky and soft and they give your that glow as the name suggests, Light Glow. After getting my Tangerine blush I knew it wasn't enough. I wanted something with a little more brightness so I chose Blossom.

Warning! Blossom cam whoring ahead!









 Isn't she pretty!




Blossom is a bright peach pink. As you can see from the swatch, it is powdery but never chalky. It kicks up a fair bit of powder when I sweep the blush brush over it. Blossom is quite pigmented so for a softer glow I use my MAC 187 Duo Fiber brush to pick up the blush and buff it onto the apples of my cheeks.


This is a very light application of Blossom on my acne scarred cheeks. I don't like very obvious blush because it looks like I'm in heat! I wish I could show you how gorgeous it looks in real life but this will have to do.

It is not one of the most unique blushes around but the quality makes up for it.

Burberry blush goes for SGD $61 and has 7g or 0.24 oz of product. It is on par with Chanel JC which cost SGD $63 and has 0.21 oz of product. 

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

10 comments:

  1. this looks like such a gorgeous natural my-cheeks-but-better blush! it's so expensive though :O i'm putting it on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, thanks for your comment. Isn't Blossom pretty? It is quite a big pan and only need so little for pretty flushed cheeks. I wish they made more shaded, they are definitely worth hoarding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been lemming this blush for such a long time now. I can't wait to get my hands on it! It's soooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pammy, do you have Burberry in the Phillipines? Blossom is the cheeriest shade in the range, so so pretty. You must go and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blossom caught my eye out of their blush collection, but felt I could get the same color offering by layering with the ones I have. Good choice! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Joyce thanks for your comment! I'm sure Blossom is easily dupeable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacqueline, I know this post goes back to 5 months ago but I am super excited to tell you that I finally have this blush! Blossom is sooo gorgeous and the packaging equally gorgeous. Sadly though, we don't have Burberry here in the Philippines. :( But I'll get Peony next, will find a way to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pammy I'm so glad you like Blossom, isn't the texture just amazing. I just love everything about Burberry. If you want I can always pick up Bb for you.

      Delete
    2. And my heart just skipped a beat! :P Thank you, dear. :)

      Delete
    3. I can positively 'hear' you making a mental list now;)

      Delete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.