Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Burberry Eye Definer Eye Shaping Pencil in No. 05 Midnight Plum Swatches and Review

(Image taken from Nordstrom)
(Information taken from Nordstrom website)


Formula: Combines emollient vegetal oils, natural waxes and a high concentration of pigments that respect the fragile eye area.

Benefits: Eye Definer works to outline the eyes with long-wearing and water-resistant results. It confers an easy application over the upper eyelid and on the inner-eye rim.

Protection: Silicone waxes guarantee unfailing resistance to heat and humidity.



Burberry Eye Definer Eye Shaping Pencils come in 6 shades.


No. 01 - Midnight Black
No. 02 - Midnight Brown
No. 03 - Midnight Ash
No. 04 - Midnight Blue
No. 05 - Midnight Plum
No. 06 - Golden Brown


The only reason I bought this eye pencil was because I wanted a pencil to match my Burberry Midnight Plum eye shadow.






As you can see, the Burberry eye pencil is about 17 cm long. It comes with its own sharpener.


Midnight Plum is an almost matt dark plum eye pencil. I have to say that it isn't smudge proof or water proof on me. It lasted about half of my work day before it started smudging. It did not survive my teary eyes as well. That being said, it is creamy and does not drag on my lids. I think this eye pencil will work well for ladies who do not have oily lids.


This is the eye look I did with Midnight Plum eye pencil.

It costs USD $27 or SGD $33. There doesn't seem to be a mark up for this, so yay! 

I got this pencil more for the colour than its performance. If you want your basic black or brown eye pencil, you can definitely get a cheaper version. I wish for its price it would perform better so I won't be getting any more of these. 

Ratings: 2+ lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.