Thursday, October 20, 2011

Burberry Beauty Workshop 24 October to 27 October 2011


Interesting news! Burberry at Tangs Orchard will be holding their first Beauty Workshop with International Make Up Celestine Sng next week. There will be 3 sessions every day from 24th October to 27th October 2011, Monday to Thursday each lasting one and a half hour each. The three sessions are 12 p.m., 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Celestine will use Burberry's line of eye shadows and lipsticks to help ladies create their own radiant and natural face. 

Registration costs $100 and it is fully redeemable for Burberry products. I think it will not be difficult to pick $100 of your favourite Burberry beauty items! To register call the Tangs Burberry counter at 6836 5516.

I'll be there on Wednesday for the 12 p.m. session, I hope to see you there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.