Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Burberry Beauty Lip Definer Shaping Pencil No. 03 Sepia Reviews and Swatches



Sepia is the third lip pencil I own from Burberry. It is a mauve rose shade on my lips. I'm not going to rehash what I have said about Burberry Lip Definer Shaping Pencils, you can check out my detailed review of it here.


Left to right: Burberry Sepia, MAC Spice and MAC Dervish


As you can see, MAC Spice has more brown in it. Dervish is the closest but I don't like Dervish. Either I received a dud but my Dervish is hard and uncooperative. I have to press down hard to get it to show up. Not what I want to do to my lips.


Finally, all my Burberry lip pencils. Sepia, Dusty Rose and Brick Red.


Ratings: 3 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.