Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Burberry Beauty Lip Definer Shaping Pencil No. 05 Brick Red Reviews and Swatches



I realised that I forgot to do a review and swatches of my Burberry Brick Red Lip Liner. Since I bought it, I haven't had a chance to take it out for a run. I tend to wear red lipstick only at night, my colleagues aren't ready to see me in red lips at work.

Lip Definers are a splurge to me. The reasons why I don't mind shelling out SGD $33 for them are because they are so creamy and they don't drag on my lips. They also come with their own sharpener. I wish they added a lip brush though.

I love matching lipsticks with lip liners. Lip liners add a finishing to touch and helps you have well defined lips.

Burberry Brick Red
Top: Brick Red Lip Definer under Burberry Brick Red Lip Cover
Brick red is a dark sophisticated brown red whereas Chanel's Rouge leans to a orange red. Burgandy is more of a dark plum.

Left to right: Burberry Brick Red, Chanel Rouge and MAC Burgandy


Ratings: 3 lipsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.