Sunday, October 23, 2011

Burberry Beauty Fall 2011 Collection out in Tangs Orchard now!


I went down yesterday to collect my reserved Fresh Glow Lumious Fluid Base and what did I find, some of the Fall 2011 collection on display! So exciting!

The Fall Collection for 2011 includes:

  • Fresh Glow The Luminous Fluid Base (SGD $70)
  • Effortless Mascara Volumising Enhancer  in  No. 02 Midnight Brown and No. 03 Midnight Blonde
  • Sheer Eye shadow  in No. 21 Midnight Brown (SGD $46)
  • Eye Definer Eye Shaping Pencil in No. 06 Golden Brown (SGD $27)

Unfortunately I do not see the Lip Covers in Nude Rose and Nude Cashmere.



They also had the Sheer Concealers. They look similar to the YSL Touche Eclat. It is a click pen concealer and it comes in 4 shades. No. 01 Light Beige, No. 02 Soft Beige, No. 03 Rose Beige and No. 04 Sandy Beige. I am interesting in trying this, perhaps after I have finished using my GA concealer.


Eye shadows, mascaras and eye pencil

Left to right: Gold Trench, Pearl Grey and Midnight Brown
I have Gold Trench already, you can see a swatch of it here. Pearl Grey is a pigmented metallic grey, very gorgeous but unfortunately my warm complexion does not take to grey very well. Midnight Brown is a complex shimmery brown. Check out The Beauty Look Book and her amazing swatches of it.


I have been waiting for the Fresh Glow. Cafe Makeup has a comprehensive review and swatch of it. I have never tried luminous primers before so I wanted to try this.


These came home with me. Fresh Glow and Midnight Brown eye shadow.



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the information!! I need to hop down to Tangs asap to pick some Burberry up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey! You're back! Yes Midnight Brown is in, hurry because I think they only brought less than 20 pieces in. Fresh Glow is absolutely gorgeous too, please try it. The counter mentioned there will be a Christmas collection, I googled but couldn't find much info about it, would you know.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.