Friday, September 23, 2011

Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow No. 19 Midnight Plum Swatches and Reviews



I saved my favourite eye shadow for last. I have been wanting to get a dark plum shade for ages. Midnight Plum is just gorgeous.




It is a satiny dark plum shade with no shimmer at all.



Here is a simple eye look where I used all three of my Burberry eye shadow shades. Porcelain all over my lids, Gold Trench on my eye lids over and above my crease. I added Urban Decay 24/7 eye liner is Rockstar and added Midnight Plum over the line.


My Burberry eye shadows all in a row.




 Ratings: 4 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. Gold trench is my favorite!! :D so gorgeous. Did you find the price worthy????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what Frances, yes they are ex but I love them so. They are so beautiful and apply so well. I intend to get some more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous plum! I doesn't look like a "black eye" as compared to other plums. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Pammy, oh yes Midnight Plum makes a very gorgeous smokey eye. I love this colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss you! And goodness me, what a load to catch up on reading Jacq!

    I just woke up and my phone's deader than dead. Wanted to tell you that our Chanel package has been shipped a few days ago, via UK Registered Mail :D YAY!

    And you bad enabler you! Next weekend is good, it's payday and I'm gonna go indulge! Muahahaa~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, we are going to do soe serious damage to our wallets and I can't wait! It is on, so looking forward to meeting up.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.