Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Burberry Beauty Lip Cover No. 09 Blush Review and Swatches


My new lipstick crush has got to be Burberry Lip Covers. They are so creamy, they glide like a dream and leaves your lips soft and supple after wear. The shade range leans to more natural yet sophisticated colours. You can read a more detailed post about Burberry Lip Covers here in my review of Dusty Rose.



I was given a sample of Blush Lip Cover with my virgin Burberry purchase. I fell in love with it so this was immediately put into my want list.



Left to right: Nude Beige, Rosewood, Blush and Brick Red



Blush is a brighter rose as compared to Dusty Rose. If you want to experiment with brighter colours but are afraid of trying hot pink or bright pink. I think this will be a lovely colour to dip you toes in.

Left to right: Dusty Rose and Blush



Ratings: 5+ lipsticks

4 comments:

  1. Both look pretty. I'm so glad I don't have to choose between the two because I'd get both. Maybe it's a good thing we don't have Burberry here. Otherwise, my wallet would've murdered me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pammy my wallet has long died I'm waiting to have it resurrected. I'm very bad at choosing between colours I always tend to just get both to avoid choosing. Bad me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick design is beyond beautiful. Ugh how I wish I had endless supplies of money for my growing addiction :'(

    http://hardcorebeautyaddiction.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maya, me too, then I can feed my obsession without feeling guilty.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.