Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Burberry Beauty Lip Cover in No. 3 Cameo Pink Review and Swatches




You have to know by now how much I love Burberry Lip Cover lipsticks. They are one of the creamiest and opaque lipsticks ever made. You can read about my first review of Lip Covers here. I was given Cameo Pink as a GWP. Although it looks a little too light for my skin tone, I did not have the heart to give it away.




To me Cameo Pink is a light rose pink with a little hint of coral. It has some shimmer but you can't see it once it is on the lips.



Nude colours are not within my comfort zone. Sort of makes me wish I had lighter coloured lips. I'm not crushing over it like my darker lip colours but this is a very pretty colour I'll be happy to wear. I'll probably pair it with my darker eye looks.

Ratings: 4 lipsticks

6 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the Dior Serum de Rouge I gifted you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, isn't it? Honestly I like this better, the Dior version is a tad too nude for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lipstick tube is totally drool-worthy! It actually reminds me of an edgier version of Lunasol full glamor rouge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Citrine, thanks for 'popping by' :) I'm a sucker for great packaging, I love playing with the magnetic closure, I'm so lame!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.