Friday, August 12, 2011

Yet another Nordstrom haul


Yes, another Nordstrom haul. Lancome had a great gift with purchase offer so I used it as an excuse to haul. From Lancome I bought Oscillation Power Booster Mascara Primer, Le Lipstique lip pencil in Inspire (a coral with shimmer), Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover, YSL Rouge Pur Couture in Rose Dahlia and Le Metier De Beaute Dualistic Eye Pencil in Champagne. I'm very excited by every purchase, each looks and feels like it will work very well.



Lancome gift with purchases rock! I'm not loving the glitzy cheesy purple tote but all the other gwp are fantastic. A full sized juicy tube in Berry Bold.




A deluxe sample jar of Renergie Lift moisturiser.


A makeup primer, La Base Perfecting Makeup Base.


A tube of Hynose Drama.


Finally, a stunning mini Color Design eye shadow palette.





Tons of reviews and swatches lined up for all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! They're so generous in giving GWPs. And the quad looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GWP eyeshadow palette is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pammy , Kimoko, yes it is. I'm going to resist trying it as I'm going to do a little giveaway and this palette will be one the items given. Watch out for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please leave me one. I promise I'll write back.